- Understands and communicates the company's mission and objectives.
- Demonstrates superior leadership behaviors.
- Achieves District quantitative objectives including: sales, labor, COGS and shrinkage expense management.
• Maintains an exceptional level of customer service.
• Conducts regular store visits including unannounced visits, completes the
appropriate paperwork, and communicates the results to store personnel. Visits all
stores in district on a regular basis.
• Communicates all District issues, concerns, and needs to the appropriate Support
• Responds to directives in an accurate and timely manner and ensures the same
compliance from all stores in the District.
- Recognizes and rewards outstanding performance of stores and individual
Team members and communicates successes with all stores in the District.
- Responsible for maintaining operational excellence in each store.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strives for the ultimate customer service experiences and impressions from shopping
- Ensures customer store metrics are maintained at an exceptional level. Develops a Plan of Action for stores that are below standard, to bring them into alignment.
- Ensures stores have adequate floor coverage at all times and that scheduling
guidelines are being adhered to.
- Oversees the recruiting, hiring, and training practices to ensure quality of staff.
- Trains store management teams to successfully handle service issues and intervenes when necessary.
- Adheres to and has knowledge of all company policies and procedures.
- Mandates and checks regularly that District expenses remain at or below Plan.
- Maintains impeccable standards concerning store maintenance, housekeeping, and supplies.
- Regulates the ordering of supplies in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Administers Loss Prevention audits and investigations and immediately acts on the results.
- Coordinates seasonal inventory preparation and directs inventory shortage program based on individual store needs.
•· Reacts quickly to Store Management openings within the district and maintains appropriate staffing levels.
- Develops a succession management strategy to anticipate vacancies.
- Recruits and maintains a pipeline of general manager candidates for district business needs.
- Builds highly competent, focused management teams through developmental counseling and coaching.
- Identifies and develops store management and other personnel with potential for advancement.
- Responds to management performance through reviews and objectives.
- Provides constructive performance feedback to district leadership and store personnel.
- Creates district implementation plans to support execution of regional and company initiatives to achieve both operational excellence and business results. Follows up consistently to ensure accountability to plans.
- Utilizes financial tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in district performance.
- Provides the direction and communication necessary to achieve sales results and operating plan goals for stores.
- Analyzes financial data to recognize trends, build on strengths, support weak areas and note any unusual occurrences. Trains store managers in recognizing and influencing their business by understanding financial reports, and acting on the knowledge. Ensures that all productivity numbers, sales, and budgets are consistently met.