When you put truly good, straight from the earth ingredients in your body, you become a better you – and a better you makes for a better world. At Jamba we blend whole foods with a higher purpose. Creating blends full of goodness that get you moving and inspire you to pour that goodness forward.
Do you aspire to maximize your potential? Do you care about delivering a great guest experience? Do you want to give back to the community? Do you believe in health and wellness and want to learn about “Team Up”, inspiring and simplifying your healthy-living journey?
Then we invite you to Team Up with Jamba for a Healthy Whirl’d. Join Jamba. Make a Difference. Come experience Jamba Juice and help us blend in the good!
An Assistant General Manager (AGM) is responsible for the overall shift-level operations, guest experience, sales performance and execution of brand excellence in a store. They are also responsible for responsible for assisting in the growth of annual sales and profit of the store. In the absence of the General Manager (GM), the AGM effectively is the store leader. AGMs ensure that the store’s appearance as well as each team member’s performance is to company standard and are also responsible for consistently educating and engaging the community and store guests on all of Jamba’s products and services.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must also be able to work a minimum of 25-30 hours per week through
variable shifts (opening, mid-day and closing) from week-to-week
• Minimum 1 year in a supervisory role
• Ability to stand, bend, reach scoop and regularly lift 30-40 lbs throughout
• Comfortable periodically working in temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10°
F (walk-in cooler & freezer)
• High School diploma; some college, a plus
• Computer literate and web-savvy
• ServSafe certified, a plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Bilingual (any language), a plus